APPLY TO BE ON STAGE AT PARIS FINTECH FORUM 2020
Call for speakers has ended 31/10/2019. However you may still give it a try by filling the below form, if we have the time we'll study your request, and if we don't, at least you will be in for the 2021 edition call for speakers!
We are selecting 160 fintechs representative of today's digital finance universe, of all sectors, at all stages of maturity, of all countries. By completing the form below, if you are selected, you will FOR FREE:
- Be on stage (pitch/showcases and / or panel on one of our stages, only for the CEO)
- Have a free booth* (limited availability) or enjoy one at a very discounted rate to present your offers and meet with delegates,
- Be present in our yearly book "Alteir Fintech Selection 2020" whose last 3 editions were broadcasted in 8000+ copies per year so far,
- Benefit from free entrance to your CEO.
Rules and key dates
- You can apply maximum until October 31 2019
- Until that date you will be able if necessary to edit your submission by the URL you will receive via email after each file modification,
- Applications must be filled out in English, and if you are selected to be on stage your speakership will be in English as the event is in english only on all stages,
- The information you provide is confidential and not shared with anyone without your explicit consent,
- The organizer of the Paris Forum Fintech remains sole master of the selection criteria, it is in no case a contest or a draw but a subjective choice based on the information that you will provide,
- Among the criteria for selection may be noted: application date (the sooner the better), market innovation, technological innovation, level of maturity in its sector / market, potential disruption, funds raised, international presence, …
- By submitting your application you agree, if selected, that your CEO will make himself available to be on the stage of Paris Fintech Forum,
- If at the end of the selection process we offer you in addition a free booth (a Fintech pod) and you accept it, you commit to have someone of your team on site to animate this stand (he will have to get a Fintech ticket, meaning a ticket with a 60% discounted rate on the public price of a general admission ticket).
- Of course you won't have to accept that booth offer to join us on stage, so there are strictly no mandatory costs attached to this selection process,
- NB: if you previously had a stand or a pod in one of our previous Paris Fintech Forum edition you are note eligible to that free 2020 fintech pod offer
- We will announce the results of our selection between the 1st and 30th of November 2019 by email to the contact person in charge in your company . You will then have 1 week to :
- Confirm your actual participation on stage to Paris Fintech Forum 2020,
- Send us the communication elements needed to publish your dedicated page in the 2020 edition or our Alteir Fintech Selection Book. In particular (non exhaustive list) : your logo and CEO's picture in HD format, your fintech description in less than 1000 caracters. You will receive a specific form to fill.
- Accept or reject the proposal for a free booth you would potentially receive from us with your selection confirmation (limited avaibility)