The most exclusive European event
on digital finance at Fintech time
By Laurent Nizri, Alteir Consulting CEO, founder & CEO of Paris Fintech Forum.
Following the huge success of 2018 edition, Paris Fintech Forum 2019 had overcome all our expectations: organized by Altéir last January 29th & 30th, we gathered 2,700+ attendees from 75 countries over 2 days in the heart of Paris, to listen to 280+ CEO’s from banks, insurance, regulators and of course Fintechs from all continents.
Over 180 Fintechs CEOs from all over the world were both in panels & interviews and on our stage dedicated to pitches & showcases. Most of those Fintech were also present in our exhibition hall in one of our 100+ Fintech pods.
During those two days we addressed all key issues at the heart of the news of digital finance in general and Fintech in particular in 80+ panels & interviews. To host this international event we have booked a mythical place in our industry: the former French stock market exchange in the heart of Paris, fully privatized for this great occasion.
We'll be back next January 28 & 29, 2020 to host the 5th edition of the Paris Fintech Forum under the high patronage of M. Emmanuel Macron, President of the French Republic. Our ambition is unchanged: be and stay the most exclusive digital finance & Fintech event in Europe, and why not worldwide. So as this year you may expect an outstanding speaker line up with a CEO only stage as never seen elsewhere, an amazing international crowd of attendees being mostly decision makers (c-level and directors), not to mention more than100 amazing partners.
Stay tuned on our newsflow on twitter and follow us on @ParisFinForum. And of course, don't miss our emails with more info on the event, speakers application campaign and our early birds rates for attendees in September!
January 28 & 29 (Tuesday & Wednesday), 2020 from 7:30 am to 7:00 pm
- Breakfasts (7:30am - 8:30am) & Lunches (12:40pm -2:20pm) served to all attendees both days,
- Conferences: 8:30am to 6:30pm
- Breaks: 10:40am - 11:20am & 4:00pm - 4:40pm
- Exhibition: 7:30am to 7:00pm
- 2020 program will be online in January 2020
- In the meantime you may take a look at last January 2019 Edition full program ( available here ). You may also download the pdf version
Palais Brongniart, former French Stock Market exchange, in the very center of Paris
16, Place de la Bourse 75002 Paris (more info on this exclusive venue here)
– Session stages –
The “Grand Auditorium” is one of the most beautiful amphitheaters in Paris and can host over 700 participants. This stage exclusively welcomed CEOs of key players in the banking, insurance, telecommunications, regulation, VCs & major world fintechs sectors for a series of interviews and panels held and led by Laurent Nizri, CEO & founder of the Paris Fintech Forum, and international journalists.
The Hall of Honor, a typical old Paris setting room with a capacity of 210 seats, welcomed CEOs from all over the world for high level thematic tracks like AI in Finance, the power of Data, Cybersecurity issues at Fintech time, ... Those sessions are led by international finance industry thought leaders.
Two other stages welcoming a total of 300 participants to enjoy round tables and lectures on significants topics such as regulation in Europe, Blockchain, alternative lending, insurtech, payment, wealth management in the digital finance era, ...and our famous and powerful pitch stage track with over 60 pitches & demo of Fintechs by their CEOs.
Two rooms dedicated to thematic workshops & conferences with our partners.
– Exhibition & Networking –
On the first floor, the prestigious Nave, common areas and the level 2 are allocated to our partners and the Fintech stands:
• 120+ Fintechs have dedicated pods (50 different fintech each day).
• 50+ partners from banks, insurances, hubs, institutions, and solution providers, present both days.
• 2 networking lounges linked to networking applications to foster meetings and engagement,
• 5 Innovation & Networking spaces led by our partners to discover, learn and do business through meetups and Fintech/corporate dedicated 1to1 sessions,
• 1 exclusive media lounge managed by Rumeur Publique agency to maximize interactions between the industry leaders and media,
• Catering including breakfast, champagne lunch & coffee breaks offered each day to all participants in the exhibition hall.
• Many side events organized with our partners such as VIP lunches, the Women in Finance lunch, private cocktails, etc...
• January 27 - Speakers’ Dinner: reserved for our speakers and main partners to celebrate the PFF20 opening,
• January 28 - The Gala Dinner: an exclusive champagne & networking dinner (invitation only),
• January 29 - Women in finance Lunch: with top level international participants (invitation only),
• January 29 - Paris Fintech Night: a glamorous evening at the heart of Paris open to all attendees.
Like every year, we will welcome more than 250 speakers, mainly CEOs of banks, insurance, regulator and Fintechs from all over the world.
Before you get more information about our speakers of the 5th edition, you can discover or re-discover more than 280 international speakers we gathered on 4 main stages for 2 days in January 2019.
The Alteir Fintech Selection
Until October 31st 2019 a Fintech selection process is ongoing on our website. If you want to be part of the following 2020 Edition program, please fill out the form here.
In 2018, we received more than 900 applications from 60+ countries! Before we reveal our 2020 Fintech Selection, don't hesitate to discover the 180+ Fintechs that were on stage last January: